The Home of Baltimore's BettyButterflyBBBW

So much to say...so little space!

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I am a Big, Beautiful, Intelligent, Black, Young Lady from Northwest Baltimore. I am a Harmonic Refined Daughter of the King and a combination Betty and Butterfly BAP. I debuted with Baltimore County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in Novemeber, 2005. Also, an Aries and Dragon. Currently a freshwoman at the Texas Christian University. GO FROGS!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Where have I been...

...It has been awhile!
Been to the BSO, which is SIMPLY AMAZING! Went to Playground Build at Staduim Place (http://www.stadiumplayground.com/), went to the Inspirational Choir concert at my church which was UNBELIEVABLE!, went to Hunt Valley, which is going to be so nice when it opens!
I have been very busy.
Went to the Orthodontist and going to have a shitload of work done to my teeth, which I did not know were that bad.
So much in one 7-day period!
This month is moving toooooooo slow for me! I am ready for May and school to be over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home