The Home of Baltimore's BettyButterflyBBBW

So much to say...so little space!

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I am a Big, Beautiful, Intelligent, Black, Young Lady from Northwest Baltimore. I am a Harmonic Refined Daughter of the King and a combination Betty and Butterfly BAP. I debuted with Baltimore County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in Novemeber, 2005. Also, an Aries and Dragon. Currently a freshwoman at the Texas Christian University. GO FROGS!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

White Frat Steppin'

Are they for real? What is the world coming to?!?!?! I believe that I am going to be sick.
SPRING BREAK begins TODAY! I am sooooooooooooooo happy and ready for a much needed break. Still have to work, though. Gotta make that $$$!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is wrong with white people steppin'? Do white people say, "Wow, what is that black guy thinking playing hockey?" or "That black guy has no business being a composer." You need to open up your young, closed mind.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home