The Home of Baltimore's BettyButterflyBBBW

So much to say...so little space!

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I am a Big, Beautiful, Intelligent, Black, Young Lady from Northwest Baltimore. I am a Harmonic Refined Daughter of the King and a combination Betty and Butterfly BAP. I debuted with Baltimore County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in Novemeber, 2005. Also, an Aries and Dragon. Currently a freshwoman at the Texas Christian University. GO FROGS!

Friday, February 25, 2005

I HATE SCHOOL! There, I got that out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great football betting forum blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on football betting forum. You can check out my forum about football betting forum if you have a chance.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home