The Home of Baltimore's BettyButterflyBBBW

So much to say...so little space!

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I am a Big, Beautiful, Intelligent, Black, Young Lady from Northwest Baltimore. I am a Harmonic Refined Daughter of the King and a combination Betty and Butterfly BAP. I debuted with Baltimore County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in Novemeber, 2005. Also, an Aries and Dragon. Currently a freshwoman at the Texas Christian University. GO FROGS!

Friday, January 28, 2005

College Hill 2: Langston University

Ok. It is Friday and PAYDAY. Last night was the premiere of CH2. I already do not like Jon. He is too disrespectful and too white for me. He will be the reason that I do not like the show. He called Tanisha a "religious fanatic" because she did not want to share a room with a boy. OK? Then he told the girl from California (I forgot her name), who by the way is in no shape to be a video girl, but I have love for the big girls of course, that he was going to run through her room naked and that none of them should have a problem w/ it because he did not have a problem with it. WOW, how did he figure that? I like the cheerleader, though he looks weird w/ a gold tooth (always bad) and a tongue ring. I do not think I will be watching this too often.

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle.royster said...

I know this is a pretty old post, but I just wanted to say, I work and subscribe to DISH Network and they have some of the older shows of College Hill online. I watching College Hill:ATL right now and I can now remember why I love it so much. DISHonline.com has a variety of BET shows that are full length and available to view without a subscription. I love it and I am always recommending that people check out DISH Network and experience a value unseen by any other provider.

*Danielle

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home