The Home of Baltimore's BettyButterflyBBBW

So much to say...so little space!

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I am a Big, Beautiful, Intelligent, Black, Young Lady from Northwest Baltimore. I am a Harmonic Refined Daughter of the King and a combination Betty and Butterfly BAP. I debuted with Baltimore County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in Novemeber, 2005. Also, an Aries and Dragon. Currently a freshwoman at the Texas Christian University. GO FROGS!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It's Wednesday...

...that means 2 more days until the WEEKEND!!! Got back another exam: Spanish. 84%. Not bad. Do not know my semester average. About the get US History back.
Ready to go home, but I must work and make that $$$$$!
I wonder if my church meeting is going to be this Saturday, since last Saturday was snowed out? I have got to go to this meeting! It will be a doozy! I should IM my Pastor who is online just about 24/7.
I need to get a relaxer like nobody's business! I have waited too many weeks and now I am off of my Hair Schedule. Gotta talk to Ms. Gwen A.S.A.P.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home