The Home of Baltimore's BettyButterflyBBBW

So much to say...so little space!

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I am a Big, Beautiful, Intelligent, Black, Young Lady from Northwest Baltimore. I am a Harmonic Refined Daughter of the King and a combination Betty and Butterfly BAP. I debuted with Baltimore County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in Novemeber, 2005. Also, an Aries and Dragon. Currently a freshwoman at the Texas Christian University. GO FROGS!

Monday, March 05, 2007

WOW! Where have I been?

Nowhere exciting, actually. Always on Facebook, MySpace, BBW Vibe, Xanga, et al.

I am too ready to get back to Baltimore for Spring Break! 4 days to go and home I will be, God-willing. I have some major plans...if you know what I mean! I need to be away from TCU for awhile and its 347 black undergrads out of over 5,000 undergrads (please do not get me started on that issue!).

Click on the link below; order something very nice!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home